Daoyi Gong, Director
Daoyi joined the Firm in 2021 and is based in Shanghai. She specializes in the financial services sector.
Daoyi started her career as a researcher with Egon Zehnder International based in Shanghai in 2004 and then joined Boyden International in 2010 to become the firm’s only financial services consultant based in Mainland China. In her 6 years tenure with Boyden International, she has rich experiences and strong track record in serving both domestic and foreign financial services clients, particularly for key positions based in China. After gaining 11+ years of executive search experiences, Daoyi joined a start-up fintech company as HR Director for around 2 years.
- 2017 – 2019: Head of HR & Administration, Mi-Me Financial
- 2010 – 2016: Senior Consultant, Boyden International Great China
- 2004 – 2010: Research Associate, Egon Zehnder International
- Financial Service
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Banking
Director Daoyi has been based in Asia Carbon Search’s Shanghai office since 2021.
- M.Sc. in Management Research from University of Oxford, UK
- M.Sc. in Sociology from The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- B.Sc in Sociology from Fudan University, China
- Gong is fluent in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese