Paul Ferrari, Director
Paul recently joined the Firm with a focus on senior-level assignments in Corporate & Investment Banking and alternative investments in the Asia Pacific region.
- 2014: Consultant, Korn/Ferry International, Hong Kong
- 2013-2014: Senior Director, The Chapman Consulting Group, Hong Kong
- 2010-2013: Senior Associate, Investment Banking & Private Equity, Korn/Ferry International, Hong Kong
- 2007-2010: Senior Associate, Emerging Markets, Global Financial Markets, Korn/Ferry International, London
- 2005-2007: Head of Research, Global Financial Services Executive Research, The Research Bank, London
- 2004-2005: Consultant, Financial Services, Shepherd Little, London
- 2003-2004: Consultant, Reed Employment, Leicester
- Corporate Finance/M&A/Advisory
- Global Banking and Markets
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity/Alternative Investments
Successful searches – and successful search firms – are founded on “going the extra mile” to really understand and advise the client, as well as the candidates that we introduce. There is no value-add in simply sending a CV.