Jimmy Ho, Chairman
Jimmy joined the firm in 2023. Having equipped with 30 years of executive search experience, of which 22 years were with Korn Ferry International (2000- 2023) and 7 years with Russell Reynolds (1993-2000), and with the last Vice Chairman role for Korn Ferry Hong Kong, Jimmy was not only a seasoned business manager but also an accomplished fee earner. For example, as early as 2009, Jimmy had been Korn Ferry’s top biller for Asia Pacific region even during Lehman Bros crisis.
Jimmy has good nose for business opportunities and is a market maker: Case in point included Jimmy’s leadership in championing Pearl River Delta Strategy by greenfield start up of Korn Ferry’s Guangzhou office covering the unchartered white space of South China as early as 2008; he also started up the multi-million USD practices in such area as gaming/ integrated resorts, supply chain, real estate and Asian Chinese family businesses, etc.
Also, he has been particularly active in functional hiring for C-suite officers across Digital, HR and finance, etc.
A solid business manager, Jimmy had led due diligence process for the firm’s market expansion, potential investment/ M&A, post-M&A integration, etc. He has been managing sizable professional team of 80+ staff with full P/L responsibility throughout numerous business cycles.
- 2000-2023: Vice Chairman, Korn Ferry Hong Kong
- 1993-2000: Executive Director, Russell Reynolds
- Consumer (eg. FMCG, Mass/ Luxury Retail), Gaming/ Integrated Resort (eg. C-Suite hires across both Gaming and Non-gaming sectors)
- Real Estate (Project Design, Development and Construction, Sales/ Marketing/ Leasing)
- Industrial Space (eg. Light Industry/ Processing Manufacturing/ EMS, Downstream Oil and Gas (eg. Storage, Retail), Infrastructure)
- Asian Chinese Family business conglomerates
He is also a core member of hiring functional heads such as CHRO, CFO, COO, CIO, Chief Supply Chain, Chief Project Construction & Development, and Chief Digital Officer.
ChairmanJimmy joined the firm in 2023 and is based in Hong Kong.
- Master of Business Administration from University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Higher Diploma (Distinction) and Honors Diploma (Distinction) in Personnel Management from Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- Jimmy is a native Cantonese speaker and is conversational in Mandarin. He is proficient in English.