Janet Lui, Managing Director
Janet joined the firm in 2008. Born in Hong Kong, she has lived and worked in Shanghai since 2002. Throughout her career, she has advised prominent multinational and regional companies on how to realise their full potential.
- 2004-2008: Senior Client Partner, Private Equity & Real Estate, Asia Pacific, Korn/Ferry International
- 1993-2001: General Manager of JAFCO International (Hong Kong) Ltd, a private equity investment company related to the Nomura Group of Japan
- 1990-1993: Management consultant with McKinsey & Company (Hong Kong)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Services
- Funds Management
- General Counsel
- Human Resources Director
- Legal & Professional Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate
Managing DirectorJanet joined the firm in 2008. Born in Hong Kong, she has lived and worked in Shanghai since 2002.