Geoffrey Bevan, Director
Geoffrey joined Asia Carbon in 2016. He is based in Hong Kong and responsible for Private Wealth Management and Family Office clients in Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Asia Carbon he spent 3 years working as Head of Private Banking at Global Sage where he worked alongside industry veteran May Koon in developing both the Private Banking and Asset Management propositions in Asia Pacific. He has been in Executive search for almost 10 years and has been recognized in publications such as Asia Money, Asian Private Banker and FT as one of the leading consultants in Asia. Prior to search, he spent 8 years working in Corporate and Institutional Banking with Royal Bank of Scotland and Barclays Capital in London.
- 2013-2016: Director at Executive Search firm based in Hong Kong. Geoff has worked with Boutique Private Banks, Family Offices, European and Asian Private Banks and Asset Management firms; Geoff has been responsible for a number of significant placements in Private Wealth Management and has worked closely with a major hedge fund where he placed the CFO Asia in January 2016
- 2007-2013: Executive Search professional, transcending from Corporate and Institutional Banking in London into recruitment Geoff started his search career with UK firm Morgan McKinley, he quickly gained a reputation for understanding what client need and became a top performer, During the recession of 2008 Geoff moved to MRI at China focused search business and built its Banking Operations, Private Banking and Asset Management Practices before joining
- 1999-2013: Worked in Banking initially on the Banking Financial Institutions business of NatWest Bank then named correspondent banking looking after clients such as NBAD, ABC international bank and Emirates Bank International from a service and credit standpoint, NatWest was purchased by RBS in 2000. Since moving on from RBS in 2005 Geoff then worked as a Manager within their Client Servicing team responsible for many LSE listed client relationships at Barclays
- Asset Management
- Banking & Financial Services
- Private Wealth Management
- Hedge Funds
DirectorGeoffrey joined the Firm in 2016 and is based in Hong Kong.