David Hui, Managing Director, Asia
David founded Asia Carbon Search in 2008. He oversees the Firm’s expansion while executing high profile assignments around the region from Hong Kong.
- 2005-2008: Head of The Financial Services Practice, Asia Pacific, Korn/Ferry International
- 1999-2005: Head of Asia, Whitehead Mann
- 1995-1999: Was a banking and finance lawyer at Allen & Overy (Hong Kong) and Baker McKenzie (Hong Kong)
- Business & Corporate Banking
- Consumer Financial Services
- Financial Services
- Global Banking & Markets
- Legal & Professional Services
- Wealth Management & Private Banking
At the senior executive level, it is an individual’s ability to ‘fit’ with an organisation that determines whether or not they will be successful. Therefore, really knowing and understanding our clients’ culture is critical for success.
Managing Director, AsiaDavid founded Asia Carbon Search in 2008.
- LL.B. (Joint Honours) degree in Law and Chinese Studies from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- LL.M. from the University of London, United Kingdom
- M.B.A. from the Kellogg/HKUST Executive Management Program, Hong Kong
- David is qualified to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales, as well as in the Hong Kong SAR
- David speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
T +852 3757 9778